Sunday, September 24, 2023

Fan X and Friday night Dark

 As always I am diligently working on many projects to make projects worth listening to. What I want to note to everyone is that as I work I also do get an email or two. 


I did go to Fan X and I will mention those businesses local to Utah later as it was important to me to do so I support local businesses to Utah as much as I can.


But I wanted to note that YES! I do get emails that are bad and mean. Yes I do get folks who poke fun at me about what I do or the questions I often ask. 

But never have I ever thought about the issues others might experience and the comments the field. Although some folks may get no bother from such things, it also showed me as I was there talking to one person who is online what comments that Any who are online may get. 

I make it a point to make sure I keep it even, and I will never intentionally say comments that are hurtful. But I know folks make fun of others for Many reasons which include to make themselves feel good. 

Those who work hard every day only and make a living know very well that this is common, but to those working to get there, don’t let them get to you!

If they took the time they aren’t worth the time. 

Stay strong and be open to someone who will listen and speak to the person who endeavours to find their niche online and remind you of your mission.

I hope if anything this makes the day of someone out there, but if you want to reach out for help, there are resources, but if you have none, write me! I have some to give! Where? Where else! Fridaynightdark@nitracks.com

Stay strong!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...