Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sigils and my test


 Hey everyone!


I wanted to share this Sigil I used for this test for two trips. I silently let this come along and tested it to see if it would work. My trips were not only incident free for the most part but were very memorable!

I will share one photo from one trip. But it is always fun to see things take place! 

Now this was a result of a lot of engagement of everyone in the trip, but the one question I’d pose to all. Was it really the sigil or circumstance? I dont have that answer, but if it helped, I’d want there to be word and credit for it, but if this  was psychological, then it was good timing if you ask me!

Either way I am not inclined to have this test again. But it was food for thought and why I shared this whole segment Friday! 

With that I ask you to take a look at your own sigils of faith and peace. See them not as a symbol of jewelry or a hidden treasure but perhaps it might be that saving grace from a worse time. 

Want to share? Write me!  Where else! Fridaynightdark@nitracks.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...