Friday, September 15, 2023

The Medium from Japan









 I had an interview with a medium from Japan who is so friendly you would forget the path of spiritual chaos which she endures daily. I truly enjoyed her candor and anecdotes of the places she was exploring. I recently talked to her about the Suicide forest there and one thing that stood out to me was that it was reported to have a noise level of 30db. It’s like being in a quiet basement.

Loaded with stories of Tengu (demons) and yurei (ghosts with unfinished business) this place still is second to the Golden Gate Bridge.

But beyond that the Medium I speak of also warns to protect yourself and offers her own bracelets and pendants which are talismans of protection.

Here are a few she has to share:



You may want to inquire about how it works but regardless are very beautiful works! 


You can find her here at paranormal Japan 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1127182097921665/?ref=share_group_link

And here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2676543152619541/?ref=share_group_link

Do know that you will lots of other things to talk about and as always I will ask you say hello and let them all know Drew sent you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...