Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday night dark

 I went to FanX in Salt Lake City !


It was an exhausting walk. Knowing how out of shape I am was the one thing that showed itself many times as I stopped to admire the scenery 


I ran into may folks who are local businesses and I am going to give a shout out on my next show!



Like who?!?


ZAPPLEZ IN American Fork Utah

Hellskates! In Ogden


There was a TV production in Provo Utah who’s URL I need to find,

AND

There are the Local restaurants and food trucks with real great stuff! 


I will always promote local more because it keeps jobs at home, but this in not synonymous with Utah. All are welcome.to practice this with all those stores who are working to be afloat. Give them a hand! 


Give them all a whirl and keep

Them in business! Thank you once again for being part of Nitracks.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...