Thursday, October 3, 2024

Supplemental #1

 Hey All,


  As Always I am soaking in Halleen in all its glory. I know folks may not see it my way, but then again any guy who does a paranormal podcast and doesn't like Halloween, is like An autopsist who hates dead bodies.


Where is the love?!!?


I am sharing some words from my favorite ride:

Horntoads and lizards, fiddle and strum. Please answer the role by beating a drum!

Ghost fiends and furies, old friends and new! Blow in a horn, so we’ll know whether it’s you!

Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat; call in the spirits, wherever they’re at.

Rap on a table; it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond.

Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween. Awaken the spirits with your tambourine.

Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond; let there be music, from regions beyond!

Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint, by ringing a bell!


I still like to end it by asking :


Wizards and witches wherever you're at,  show us you're here by scaring the cat!! (MeoW!)


I have a fond Love for that mansion and its inhabitants. 



I have dropped my latest segment and invite YOU to come listen.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...