Sunday, September 29, 2024

Spell Jars Or Witch Jars

 Hey All,


  I have a segment on spell Jars. I want to point out that when I was looking at this subject a few weeks ago I did not think a hurricane was going to be on the front page of the news!


Helene Seems to have made history but I wanted to connect this thought.


The spell Jars I was thinking of in my Intro mentions hurricanes and it glosses over some Concept at a TV show or Movie Concept.


I do ask you to consider help from folks like the red cross or some other local help ORGs.


Here is a link to the American Red Cross 


But for my segment although I painted a post Hurricane scene I hope you see what it was all about! 


With that This Next week I will be talking about : SPELL JARS or Witch Bottles. 


My Example is not complete as I have not sealed it in wax!  Then again it's a "blank"! 


 Want one?   I can send you one, Just email me!





Or just listen to my Show!


https://nitracks.com/friday-night-dark-weekly-paranormal-episode-nitracks-radio/


Hope to have you as a lister!

Come Listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...