Sunday, July 7, 2024

How long has it been?

 Can you believe it has been 2 years? 


When I started the whole Nitracks.com adventure it was from the passing of my mom.


Those who knew me were well aware of my connection to the paranormal and all things related. 


But when time came and my mother was no more, it was an event several times over witnessed by people all over the room that we all talked and it was the moment I said I’d do what my mom should have done. 


A joke of a seance and using an Ouija board or a spirit box were blurted out and a discussion took place.


A joke of all My ghost stories and things I encountered all my life were showcased and joked about. It was a comment I made I said,” I should make a podcast of that” 


The comment back was “why don’t you?”


Nitracks.com was born.


There are details I am leaving out deliberately. Can’t tell you why either. But what I am giving let’s you know it was this month hold its place of when I was able to do what I do and make it all happen.


Please take a moment of silence for my mom. It is for her I still move on and toil on my information and presentations.


And with that,.. I bid you good night ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...