Monday, December 4, 2023

Things of the past and present

It must first be noted I have been studying things from object which I am convinced are with an “attachment”
But they proved inconclusive to me and yielded little.
BUT!
Weird stuff was going on around me. Coincidence? 
That’s the hard part here I don’t know if it IS! 
You see when I got certain things I had to leave suddenly and returning home there was an odor that permeated the house! Then weird thing from foot steps to feeling “something” was around started happening. Honestly I’ll say it may be psychological but then other things were reported by others and I stayed silent. Others in the house KNOW when I am silent that isn’t good. 
So there was talk over what it could be but nothing was as intriguing to me as reports of a figure walking around at night. No noise but pushing on doors and moving a glass. 

In a string of events I have been getting stuff now 
Here is the latest picture I want to share! https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1TnSgJ2UAUUZyn5-3cwgPRfej3e9m5bLV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...