Saturday, November 18, 2023

Posts and equipment

Hey All,

 so as I promised last night I would post the EMF reader I got for a very nice price! Its about 15 bucks normally but if you follow this link, Its gonna be cheaper.I do like to encourage local buying but for a paranormal investigation on a shoestring budget, this is an exception

Here is the reader I received and it works pretty good I think.

You can look for it by the link of Just follow it on the picture


I hope you find one cheap and it helps you with whatever you investigate. Well back to the grind!!

Come listen to more on Nitracks.com and Friday Night Dark!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...