Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Cryptids of Utah

 Been researching stuff on Utah and cryptids sightings. Big foot, bear lake monster, famed ski walker ranch, as well as moon lake and bottle hollow reservoir 

Orbs? Snakes, hairy beasts, lights and large people smelling of old meat? You’d think it was fiction but in fact these sights are sometimes more valid than you think!

In one of the most unlikely places, I found not one, but TWO people who had stories of big foot tracks even as recent as 2023! 


Let me share the foot prints from 1980 and 2023 respectively, and I’d want to point out that it’s what the guy said to me that folks have been sighting this woodland giant even as recent as 2013! 




Look at each as the smaller foot prints and the larger ones close by. A gait of 5ft where a tall man of 6’2 is about 3. 

What do you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...