Saturday, April 22, 2023

Progress in Nitracks

Greetings fellow listeners. I want to share with you that we are now listed with an online radio directory Here's a link for you to look at other stations if you want to channel hop and get something different https://liveonlineradio.net/ni-tracks-radio However, we are very confident that if you're here and you're listening to our show that you're probably content with our cool music here are the links I spoke of: radio spots not nitracks http://liveonlineradio.net/player/?p= But as promised, I do need to make sure I share these links so that for your listening pleasure, you were able to select other songs and genre that might be of interest to you later down the road Also, I would like to point out that we have a price for the two sentence horror story request and segment that we are still working on.also, I would like to point out that we have a price for the two sentence horror story request and segment that we are still working on. Although we can't say what the prize is, we will share with you that it would be worth your while to send in a submission, do you follow us and if you need to add more content than that, always send us an email at information@nitracks.com Come, take a listen once again to us at nitracks.com! We do have new chill sessions with Marie at mindful moments and as always every Friday we still have Friday night dark! We hope you come and listen today and thanks for being part of Nitracks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...