Saturday, April 29, 2023

Beetlegueuse super nova

 It is no secret that I happen to like the stars and space.

It is no secret that I happen to like the stars and space.

However, I’ve been watching the whole incident taking place with the star Betelgeuse this entire time 


https://www.youtube.com/live/XJILCLbSytk?feature=share



If you happen to take a look at this, you’ll see several flashes from the store itself from of you that I think is coming from a space telescope, but I just don’t know which one but I find it captivating because it is a star that I saw since I was a kid

And the part that I find even more fascinating is that for thousands of years people have cast her eyes upon the star would it be winter time summertime or whatever time of the year and it has been part of literature stories told behind a fire, or even in the dark, and in some cases silently cast upon by those just watching out the window.


Although I’m not certain if we’re going to see this in our night sky anytime soon, it is kind of cool to see this activity and I view this has significant. I hope you enjoy seeing this and I invite you to take a look for yourself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...