Sunday, July 14, 2024

Tones , noises and hums

 Ever hear something for a long time that was quiet enough that it wasn't too much a thing, but was continuous enough that it was a real annoyance?


Ever think about how crazy you would be from dealing with such a thing?


What if I told you there are a few places like this?


More so is there are even TV shows and documentaries and drama-documentaries on that concept


Well This week I have 2 places I'd liiek to mention one with A hum, and one that is so quiet you'd lose your mind!


no really!


Come listen This Friday https://nitracks.com/friday-night-dark-weekly-paranormal-episode/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...