Saturday, November 11, 2023

End of year plans

 Hello!

Nitracks has been around for more than a year but this is the second end of year to have been around. Our music is going to play as always! But now is the time to look for what is to come! 

First I mentioned www.embertides.com


They are a crafter that’s makes great cosplay items and for decent costs! I recommend you give them a try! Especially if you are a cosplayer. 


Mindful moments is going to have new material, and season music will be added, come and listen as always


If your business is local and you want a free plug, write us and let us know! 

It’s free, unless you want a spot on my page. 🤣

One more thing!

Please find it in your heart to donate to nitracks and to extra life. 


Here is my link!


https://www.extra-life.org/participant/522996


I’m paying again real soon and I hope you help and enjoy my vain attempt

To play an old game of yesteryear 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...