Saturday, May 6, 2023

Words for some businesses!

 So I love to go places. To walk, to take in the ambiance  and also to enjoy little culinary goodness. As always I was looking to find my favourite vendors at a regular boutique. My last visit did not disappoint! I hauled home some balsamic vinegar and sweet potato pie and a habanero butter. It never fails I talk to the folks there, but it has been challenging given I must be more concise on my words.





So now, I am going to share the ones I feel are the zenith of my last trip and I will be recording my words for them ( as always) 

Do know you too can? Send me an Email! I’m happy to talk about what you sell. But please let’s stay clean. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poltergeists

Hey All!   Come listen to this weeks segment on Poltergeists!  I can cite famous movies and famous clips, but I would also mention I do go o...